After all, these are the usual hubs of family activity in your everyday life. These shared spaces are gathering places where busy lives intersect, interact, and establish routine. But have you ever stopped to wonder how well these rooms function?
Family Life: A Model of Form and Function
Whether this question has already prompted you to draft a wish list of home improvements, or you are considering tackling an improvement project for the first time, remodeling your house in Denver may be just what the builder ordered.
The first step to completing a renovation of this magnitude is to schedule a free in-home design consultation. During the consultation you will discuss some of the following parameters:
- How the room is currently being used
- The issues or problems with the current set-up
- The desired changes and necessary improvements to the space(s)
- The household traffic patterns you’d like to accommodate
- A budget, renovation plan, and expected results
The Family Portrait Under Construction
Your kitchen and bathroom may serve different functions within the household, but they have something in common - the need for individual comfort within a shared space. Comfort and functionality go hand in hand; they just mean different things to different people.
Here are some examples of what your Denver home remodeling project might look like:
- A kitchen with additional integrated storage and unique space-saving ideas like under the counter appliances.
- Dining room includes well-spaced seating areas utilized for counter space, table area, and corner nooks to double as after-school study areas.
- Kitchen has an open universal design that makes sharing the space easy and allows everyone to interact with each other.
- Bathroom area has extra sinks and vanities so everyone has their own “station” to use.
- Second bathroom added so children and adults have separate spaces.
- Stone, tile, fixtures, custom shelving/benches, and mosaic accents give the bath area a personalized look.
And that’s just a taste of what Aspen Builders can do! Their talented craftsmen and technicians work tirelessly to see that your expectations are met. Each project is assigned to an Operations Manager who stays on site from start to finish. This commitment to teamwork and customer satisfaction keeps your Denver house remodeling process organized and running efficiently.
Take the first step toward the kitchen and/or bathroom of your dreams. Schedule your free inital in-home consultation today! Aspen Builders' professionalism and expertise will insure you get the stylish space utilization you've been looking for.
Visit the company’s website www.abcdenver.com for more information and remodeling inspiration!